yumeda is a digital impact agency that seamlessly blends strategy, creativity, and design in a digital environment. Founded in 2018, we are currently strengthening our position in the German agency market to become one of the key players for impactful digital projects and strategies. Our vision is to “impact society through projects that follow our passion for creativity, analytics, and ethics.” We do this by using innovative and research-backed methods and processes in three main services of UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Branding.
By focusing on three key client profiles in healthcare, lifescience and, VC & PE, we work together with powerful leaders tackling the most important issues of the present and the future. Supporting these companies with our artistic, but also data and evidence-based approach, is at the heart of yumeda.
As an intern in our Marketing department, you are at the heart of the creation of impactful, creative and well-researched content. Focusing on academic and evidence-based sources, you will be creating visual and written content in close collaboration with the Branding and UX/UI departments.
We established our clients as thought leaders, creative innovators, appealing employers and accelerators for positive change. The ability to conduct academic research, writing industry-leading content pieces, and leading clients in their marketing activities will create the core of your week.
We are seeking current students and/or recent graduates who have a desire and a hunger to be successful in the world of Marketing, who are willing to take responsibility and are eager to be part of a growing company!
- BRING CONTENT STRATEGIES TO LIFE THROUGH WELL-RESEARCHED AND WRITTEN CONTENT FOR BLOGS, WEBSITES, ARTICLES AND SOCIAL MEDIA
- MEASURE AND REPORT PERFORMANCE OF ALL CONTENT MARKETING ACTIVITIES DIRECTLY TO CLIENTS
- WORK CROSS-FUNCTIONALLY WITH BRANDING AND UX/UI ON MEANINGFUL AND IMPACTFUL PROJECTS, ESTABLISHING CLIENTS AS THOUGHT LEADERS IN THEIR RESPECTIVE INDUSTRIES
- RESEARCH FOR INTERNAL PROJECTS ABOUT CONSUMER PSYCHOLOGY, DATA-DRIVEN MARKETING AND CONTENT MARKETING
- GREAT RESEARCH SKILLS AND PASSION ABOUT THE HEALTHCARE OR FINANCE INDUSTRY
- GOOD UNDERSTANDING OF ACADEMIC RESEARCH PLATFORMS, SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS AND ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE IN DIGITAL MARKETING TOOLS LIKE FIGMA OR ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD IS A PLUS
- GREAT ANALYTICAL UNDERSTANDING OF MARKETING KPI’S AND STATISTICS
- ABILITY TO MULTITASK, SET PRIORITIES, COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY, AND TAKE INITIATIVE
- FLUENT IN WRITTEN AND SPOKEN ENGLISH
WHY WORK WITH US?
- PROFESSIONAL GROWTH: LEARN FROM SEASONED PROFESSIONALS AND GET IN TOUCH WITH INDUSTRY-LEADING SOFTWARE TOOLS
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT: WE WILL GUIDE YOU CLOSELY AND CONSISTENTLY THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE INTERNSHIP WITH A FOCUS ON PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT THROUGH RESEARCH PROJECTS, WORKSHOPS, AND CERTIFICATIONS
- IMPACT: MAKE A MEANINGFUL IMPACT IN BRINGING OUR DIGITAL IMPACT AGENCY FORWARD BY TAKING ON CHALLENGING WORK WITH THE OPPORTUNITY TO IMPLEMENT NEW PROCESSES
- PURPOSE: TAKE PART IN OUR JOURNEY OF DELIVERING QUALITY DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES IN A YOUNG AND AMBITIOUS AGENCY SETTING
- INTERACTIVE REMOTE CULTURE: 100% REMOTE WORK WITH CONSTANT COMMUNICATION THROUGH CO-WORKING SESSIONS, CHECK-INS WITH YOUR MENTOR AND TEAM-BONDING ACTIVITIES
- INTERNATIONAL TEAM: A GROWING AND DIVERSE GROUP OF PROFESSIONALS FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES
- MENTORSHIP: FREQUENTLY CHECK-IN WITH YOUR MENTOR AT VARIOUS STAGES OF YOUR WORK TO MAKE SURE IT MEETS PROJECT EXPECTATIONS AND RECEIVE CONSTANT FEEDBACK
HOW TO APPLY
If you are excited about this job and you’re ready to embrace the challenge with us, send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please include in your application your CV in English. Please also indicate your period of availability.
We can’t wait to expand and welcome new teammates to our growing yumeda squad!