yumeda is a digital impact agency that seamlessly blends strategy, creativity, and design. Founded in 2018, we are currently in a phase of growth and solidifying our impact client base. Our vision is to “impact society through projects that follow our passion for creativity, analytics, and ethics.” We do this by using innovative and research-backed methods and processes in our four main services areas of Web & App Design, Digital Marketing, Branding, and Analytics & Research.
With our team, we are working together with impactful clients out of six specific industries that all have a desire to provide positive change to society and the environment. Supporting small and medium-sized companies with our artistic, but also data and evidence-based approach is at the heart of yumeda.
As a Human Resources Intern, you will contribute to the hiring processes, the employer branding strategy, onboarding of new peers, and organizational planning that will allow the company to grow effectively.
- UNDERSTAND YUMEDA’S HIRING NEEDS IN ORDER TO DESIGN A SUCCESSFUL RECRUITMENT PLAN AND FIND THE BEST TALENT
- POST OPENINGS ACROSS VARIOUS CAREER AND UNIVERSITY PLATFORMS
- SCREEN CV’S AND CONDUCT INITIAL INTERVIEWS, EVALUATING FOR ROLE AND CULTURE FIT
- PROVIDE FOLLOW UP UPDATES TO ALL CANDIDATES TO ENSURE A POSITIVE CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE
- CONDUCT ROUTINE FEEDBACK SESSIONS WITH EACH EMPLOYEE
- DESIGN NEW HR PROCESSES AND CONTINUOUSLY IMPROVE CURRENT ONES
- WORK SIDE-BY-SIDE WITH THE MANAGEMENT TEAM ON ONGOING HR PROJECTS
- BOOST YUMEDA’S EMPLOYER BRAND, MAKING OUR AGENCY ATTRACTIVE BY REFLECTING OUR COMPANY VALUES AND CULTURE
- GRADUATED/ABOUT TO GRADUATE IN HUMAN RESOURCES, MANAGEMENT, PSYCHOLOGY OR A RELATED FIELD
- PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE IN HR AND RECRUITMENT (EXPERIENCE IN A STARTUP IS A PLUS)
- EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- FAMILIAR WITH APPLICANT TRACKING SYSTEMS
- STRONG ORGANIZATION AND EXECUTION SKILLS
- PASSIONATE, CHARISMATIC AND EMPATHETIC NATURE
- FLUENT IN ENGLISH (GERMAN IS A PLUS)
WHY WORK WITH US?
- TAKE PART IN OUR JOURNEY IN BUILDING UP A GREAT COMPANY COMPOSED OF STRONG TEAMS OF TALENTED AND DRIVEN PEOPLE
- LEARN FROM OUR DIVERSE TEAM OF ENTREPRENEURS WITH BACKGROUNDS IN PSYCHOLOGY, HUMAN RESOURCES, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, AND MORE
- REMOTE CULTURE: FLEXIBILITY TO CREATE YOUR OWN WORKING HOURS WITH A 100% WORK-FROM-HOME SETUP AND FREQUENT TEAM BONDING ACTIVITIES
- FREQUENTLY CHECK-IN WITH YOUR MENTOR AT VARIOUS STAGES OF YOUR WORK TO MAKE SURE IT MEETS PROJECT EXPECTATIONS AND RECEIVE FEEDBACK
- FLEXIBLE HOLIDAYS
- POTENTIAL TO BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR AGENCY TEAM FOLLOWING THE INTERNSHIP
HOW TO APPLY
If you are excited about this job and you’re ready to embrace the challenge with us, send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please include in your application your CV, Cover Letter, and academic transcripts. Please also indicate your period of availability.
We can’t wait to expand and welcome new teammates!