yumeda is a digital impact agency that seamlessly blends strategy, creativity, and design in a digital environment. Founded in 2018, we are currently strengthening our position in the German agency market to become one of the key players for impactful digital projects and strategies. Our vision is to “impact society through projects that follow our passion for creativity, analytics, and ethics.” We do this by using innovative and research-backed methods and processes in three main services of UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Branding.
By focusing on three key client profiles in healthcare, lifescience and, VC & PE, we work together with powerful leaders tackling the most important issues of the present and the future. Supporting these companies with our artistic, but also data and evidence-based approach, is at the heart of yumeda.
As an intern in our Marketing department, you will be responsible for our client’s business growth, boosting their brand awareness, accelerating their digital growth, and communicating our values, mission, and ideas with paid content.
In close collaboration with the Branding department, we are creating Performance Marketing campaigns to increase the Return on Investment for our clients within the Healthcare, Life Sciences and Finance industries.
We are seeking current students and/or recent graduates who have a desire and a hunger to be successful in the world of Performance Marketing, who are willing to take responsibility and are eager to be part of a growing company!
- CREATE AND IMPLEMENT HOLISTIC MARKETING CAMPAIGNS FOR OUR CLIENTS
- PROACTIVELY WORK ON THE STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENT OF THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT, CREATE PROPOSALS AND HAVE A SAY IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF YOUR INTERNSHIP
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE OPERATIONAL MANAGEMENT AND OPTIMIZATION OF PAID CAMPAIGNS TO INCREASE THE CLIENT’S ROI AND AWARENESS
- MEASURE AND REPORT PERFORMANCE OF ALL DIGITAL MARKETING CAMPAIGNS DIRECTLY TO CLIENTS
- WORK CROSS-FUNCTIONALLY WITH BRANDING AND UX/UI ON MEANINGFUL AND IMPACTFUL PROJECTS
- RESEARCH FOR INTERNAL PROJECTS ABOUT CONSUMER PSYCHOLOGY, DATA ANALYTICS AND PERFORMANCE MARKETING
- ENROLLED IN YOUR STUDIES OF MARKETING, ADVERTISING, BUSINESS OR SIMILAR
- PASSIONATE ABOUT ACADEMIC RESEARCH AND ABILITY TO SUMMARIZE KEY HIGHLIGHTS
- GOOD UNDERSTANDING OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS, GOOGLE ADS OR SIMILAR DIGITAL MARKETING TOOLS
- GREAT ANALYTICAL UNDERSTANDING OF FINANCIAL KPIs AND STATISTICS
- ABILITY TO MULTITASK, SET PRIORITIES, COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY, AND TAKE INITIATIVE
- FLUENT IN ENGLISH
WHY WORK WITH US?
- PROFESSIONAL GROWTH: LEARN FROM SEASONED PROFESSIONALS AND GET IN TOUCH WITH INDUSTRY-LEADING SOFTWARE TOOLS
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT: WE WILL GUIDE YOU CLOSELY AND CONSISTENTLY THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE INTERNSHIP WITH A FOCUS ON PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT THROUGH RESEARCH PROJECTS, WORKSHOPS, AND CERTIFICATIONS
- IMPACT: MAKE A MEANINGFUL IMPACT IN BRINGING OUR DIGITAL IMPACT AGENCY FORWARD BY TAKING ON CHALLENGING WORK WITH THE OPPORTUNITY TO IMPLEMENT NEW PROCESSES
- PURPOSE: TAKE PART IN OUR JOURNEY OF DELIVERING QUALITY DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES IN A YOUNG AND AMBITIOUS AGENCY SETTING
- INTERACTIVE REMOTE CULTURE: 100% REMOTE WORK WITH CONSTANT COMMUNICATION THROUGH CO-WORKING SESSIONS, CHECK-INS WITH YOUR MENTOR AND TEAM-BONDING ACTIVITIES
- INTERNATIONAL TEAM: A GROWING AND DIVERSE GROUP OF PROFESSIONALS FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES
- MENTORSHIP: FREQUENTLY CHECK-IN WITH YOUR MENTOR AT VARIOUS STAGES OF YOUR WORK TO MAKE SURE IT MEETS PROJECT EXPECTATIONS AND RECEIVE CONSTANT FEEDBACK
HOW TO APPLY
If you are excited about this job and you’re ready to embrace the challenge with us, send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please include in your application your CV in English. Please also indicate your period of availability.
We can’t wait to expand and welcome new teammates to our growing yumeda squad!