yumeda is a digital expirience and performance studio that seamlessly blends strategy, creativity, and design in a digital environment. Founded in 2018, we are currently strengthening our position in the German agency market to become one of the key players for creative digital solutions and strategies. Our vision is to “impact society through projects that follow our passion for creativity, analytics, and ethics.” We do this by using innovative and research-backed methods and processes in three main services of UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Branding.
By focusing on three key client profiles in healthcare services, life science, and VC & PE, we work together with powerful leaders tackling the most important issues of the present and the future. Supporting these companies with our passion for visual artistics, but also data and evidence-based approach, is at the heart of yumeda.
As a UI/UX design Intern, you will contribute to internal and external design projects, conducting user research, creating flowcharts, wireframes and mockups. In addition to this, you will also bring new ideas to the table in our discussion rounds for a variety of clients in the impact field.
You will have the opportunity to enhance your design skills and deepen your knowledge in the above mentioned fields very rapidly as well as the chance to take over responsibility quickly.
- COLLABORATE WITH YOUR MENTOR AND TEAM ON A VARIETY OF WEB AND APP PROJECTS.
- IDENTIFY FRICTION POINTS AND RETHINK SALES FUNNELS IN WEBSHOPS AS WELL AS USER JOURNEYS IN APPS AND WEBSITES IN THE CONTEXT OF A VARIETY OF UX AUDITS YOU WILL PERFORM
- RESPONSIBLE FOR USER RESEARCH SUCH AS CREATING QUESTIONNAIRES, SEARCHING FOR INFORMATION ONLINE AND CONDUCTING INTERVIEWS
- CREATE, TEST AND OPTIMIZE WIREFRAMES AND MOCKUPS BY FIRST WORKING WITH KNOWN AND EXISTING LAYOUTS, AND FINALLY RETHINKING AND IMPLEMENTING YOUR OWN LAYOUTS
- GENERATE ANIMATED AND INTERACTIVE PROTOTYPES USING FIGMA AND ADOBE AFTEREFFECTS WHEN APPLICABLE
- ENROLLED IN/ABOUT TO GRADUATE IN MEDIA-DESIGN, UX-DESIGN, INFORMATICS, GRAPHIC DESIGN, OR RELATED
- A CONVINCING PORTFOLIO OF YOUR WORK
- PASSION FOR DEVELOPING CREATIVE WEB INTERFACES FOCUSSING ON USER EXPERIENCE
- PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN FIGMA AND ADOBE CC AND KNOWLEDGE OF AFTEREFFECTS (CINEMA 4D AS A PLUS)
- ABILITY TO QUICKLY FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH NEW SOFTWARE, MEET DEADLINES, AND TAKE INITIATIVE
- A CREATIVE MINDSET AND AN EXCELLENT EYE FOR DESIGN
WHY WORK WITH US?
- PROFESSIONAL GROWTH: LEARN FROM SEASONED PROFESSIONALS AND GET IN TOUCH WITH INDUSTRY-LEADING SOFTWARE TOOLS
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT: WE WILL GUIDE YOU CLOSELY AND CONSISTENTLY THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE INTERNSHIP WITH A FOCUS ON PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT THROUGH RESEARCH PROJECTS, WORKSHOPS, AND CERTIFICATIONS
- IMPACT: MAKE A MEANINGFUL IMPACT IN BRINGING OUR DIGITAL IMPACT AGENCY FORWARD BY TAKING ON CHALLENGING WORK WITH THE OPPORTUNITY TO IMPLEMENT NEW PROCESSES.
- PURPOSE: TAKE PART IN OUR JOURNEY OF DELIVERING QUALITY SERVICES IN A YOUNG AND AMBITIOUS AGENCY SETTING
- INTERACTIVE REMOTE CULTURE: 100% REMOTE WORK WITH CONSTANT COMMUNICATION THROUGH CO-WORKING SESSIONS, CHECK-INS WITH YOUR MENTOR AND TEAM-BONDING ACTIVITIES.
- INTERNATIONAL TEAM: A GROWING AND DIVERSE GROUP OF PROFESSIONALS FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV (in English) and portfolio or relevant samples of your work to email@example.com. Please also indicate your period of availability.
We can’t wait to expand and welcome new teammates!